TALSMART is looking for Business Partners & Regional CEOs with an entrepreneurial drive in the following US cities -Seattle, Phoenix, Los Angeles, Chicago, Atlanta, and Philadelphia.
We are seeking successful executives, ready for a change, to help organizations develop stronger, more ethical leaders to take on the rapidly changing challenges of today’s environment.
You will be responsible for driving your own IT Sales Training Business in the above-mentioned cities.
There is no better time to leverage your experience and make a transition into a business that matters. As a Business Partner & Regional CEO specializing in people development, you are joining a $360 billion learning and development industry with an ever-increasing demand.
- At least 10 years of sales and business development experience in the B2B services segment.
- A confident communicator that is comfortable selling at the executive level.
- Seen as a trusted advisor to your clients.
- Self-starter, positive attitude, likable.
- Training background not required.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent life experience.
- Drive to succeed and the ability to invest in a business.
What TALSMART can offer:
- The ability to be your own boss and build your practice.
- Flexible working schedule.
- Excellent support of industry trainers as well as sales staff.
- Excellent operations and marketing support in the areas of database development, lead generation thought leadership and branding.
- Access to all products & services of TALSMART, which includes IT sales training, IT sales coaching and IT staffing services.
TALSMART is a global sales training, coaching, and staffing company that applies the principles of neuroscience that help IT enterprises amplify business results. TALSMART training is highly contextual to the IT industry, extremely sticky, and enables the development of muscle memory that creates lasting changes in key salesperson attributes of courage, compassion, and commitment. TALSMART has more than 150 man-years of training experience and has been founded by senior professionals from Korn Ferry and Mobility Consulting.