CLIENT PARTNER, Digital Transformation
Compensation: Base is $200K-$225K + Commission
Location: Anywhere in USA
Our client is a publicly traded IT and Software Development company with a market cap of $9B with more than 25000 employees in 19 countries working for companies like Google, Rockwell Automation, Electronic Arts and Santander, among others.
The Sr. Account Executive will be responsible for hunting new accounts or targeting new logos and for growing our client’s account base.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are seeking an exceptional hands-one Senior Client Partner to join our client’s team and help expand their line of business. The person in this role will focus on driving the go-to-market strategy, sales and business development activities connected to current and new clients.
YOU WILL GET THE CHANCE TO WORK ON:
Sales and Strategy:
- Acquire/develop key large accounts with potential revenue of $50MM
- Accountable for achieving account financial targets and KPIs
- Responsible for the entire sales process including lead qualification, pre-sales activities such as demos, and contract completion
- Create and negotiate complex quotes, RFIs/RFPs, and contracts as well as oversee the preparation, implementation and closure of sales negotiations at decision-making level
- Responsible for the Strategic advancement of customer relations, ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction and customer retention as well as identifying the up-selling potential
- Develop new opportunities through networking, cold calling and other lead generation techniques
- Manage the sales cycle, perform lead qualification, arrange and provide presentations, quote and close the sales cycle
- Develop, negotiate, and close long-term agreement with accounts in your assigned territory
- Deal with implementation and onsite/offshore development staff to ensure smooth delivery and customer satisfaction
- Report account activity, opportunity status and other details
- Develop an account plan with details of the relationships required, the opportunities that have to be chased, and the revenue expected from such opportunities, as well as potential threats and weaknesses that need to be addressed
- Manage strategic advancement of customer relations, including ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction and retention as well as identification of upselling potential
- Aggressively driving Digital Services Engagements into new areas of the business
- Liaise on with Delivery and Technology to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively
- Manage client expectations and communications flow as it relates to production and internal project teams; negotiate and resolve high level client issues
- Book commitment reports and Monthly bookings (US Dollar and Openings) by Sales Operations
- Account financial planning and reporting
WHAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCEED:
- You have a total of 12+ years’ experience in software sales and a minimum of 5+ years successfully selling solutions or services at an executive/C- level in various locations.
- Experience making executive-level calls, developing solutions that help our clients, and then mobilizing internal assets to deliver on time and above expectations
- Prior experience with customers in Financial Services, Media & Entertainment, Travel and Hospitality, CPG, Retail, Hi-Tech, and Manufacturing is an asset
- Prior experience in a software services company is a great plus
- You must be comfortable demonstrating software and speaking to technical and non-technical executives alike, with all levels of our organization
- A strong understanding of how to build & manage a territory business plan
- Excellent oral & written, presentation & communication skills
OUR IDEAL CLIENT PARTNER SHOULD HAVE:
- A new business hunter and a proactive go getter with a winner mentality
- Deep understanding of sales process and embedded sales methodology
- A start-up mode mentality
- Aggressive, persuasive, persistent attitude