Compensation: Base is $150K – $160K
Location: Toronto, Canada (Remote)
Our client is headquartered in Piscataway, NJ, a globally trusted provider of market research and digital experience solutions. They ranked among the fastest-growing companies in North America on Deloitte’s 2018 Technology Fast 500™, and on Inc’s 37th annual Inc. 5000 list.
They are trusted by the world’s leading brands, top consulting firms, and research advisory companies for their research and analytics needs. With 9 offices across 6 countries spanning 4 continents, the team has executed market research and digital experience projects in 100+ markets and in 35+ languages, with a focus on complex multi-country projects requiring cross-border capabilities.
Their research service offering spans the entire life-cycle of a typical research project – including programming and hosting services, quant, and qual data collection using digital (online/mobile), traditional (phone, in-person) and new-age (Virtual Reality) methodologies, data processing, and data visualization services. Additionally, they have custom-built technology tools and platforms to enable the execution of complex global projects at scale.
They are among the few MR service organizations that hold the triple ISO certification (ISO 20252, ISO 9001 and ISO 27001) while running MR operations that are 100% compliant with ESOMAR, MRS and Insight Association guidelines.
About the job
In Market Research, we work with Multiple partners and Vendors across geographies for Data Collection work. We are looking at someone, who can manage and grow our Partner Network
1) On Board New partners
2) Evaluate the Current partner’s capabilities
3) Identifying which Partner should be outsourced work, basis Clients requirements
4) Cost and Contract Negotiations with the Partner
5) Reducing the Partner Cost and improving the Gross Margins, by building a good rapport with all partners and negotiating the cost
The Key Qualifier here would be,
1) If the candidate has prior exposure of managing vendors / 3rd parties Internationally (Exposure to Market Research will be preferred, but not mandatory)
2) Should be very good in Negotiations.