Location: Redmond, WA
Salary: $150,000-$165,000 Per Annum
Be a part of a growing team that works for a World’s Leading Digital Consulting and Technology Services firm. If you are a highly motivated, customer focused, solution centric and forward-thinking individual who can work in a highly challenging environment then we have the right opportunity for you.
- Responsible for the cost, schedule and technical performance of company programs or subsystems of major programs.
- Directs all phases of programs from inception through completion.
- Establishes milestones and monitors adherence to master plans and schedules, identifies program problems and obtains solutions, such as allocation of resources or changing contractual specifications.
- Identifies and mitigates program risks and issues.
- Acts as primary client contact for program activities, leading program review sessions with clients to discuss cost, schedule, and technical performance.
- Directs the work of employees assigned to the program from technical and administrative areas.
- Author’s Statements of Work (SOWs). Participates in the negotiation of contracts and contract changes. Coordinates financial terms/conditions of contract.
- Develops new business or expand the product line with the client in concert with the Sales and Account Lead.
- Proven “full spectrum” leader
- Ability to establish and maintain relationships across all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, and teams and prioritize appropriately
- Ability to lead across multiple disciplines and ensure program success
- Teamwork & collaboration; willingness to be a team player and be invested in the success of the team
- Commercial Sales and/or Business Development experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or equivalent training and experience
- Appropriate degree from an accredited college, or equivalent experience/combined education, with professional experience and specialized training commensurate with assignment.
- 10-12 year experience with proven credentials in growing accounts from grounds up to a $20 Million account annually.