Compensation:Base is $150K-$200K + 10% commission of the contract value
Our client is the world’s largest investment corporation which has rolled out a networking platform that enables users to connect and share information in an intuitive way. Users can build their personal brand as subject matter experts, expand their reach, and stay up to date with colleagues and clients.
While it is impossible for any human to know tens of thousands of people, a computer system can. Their solution leverages a combination of system-driven and user-provided data to surface richer and more complete business-relevant profiles on an organization’s people, teams, jobs, universities, alumni, communities, and clients than has ever been made available before. It is designed to be able to share the right information with the right person at the right time.
As a spin-off, this platform now has 25,000 monthly active users and growing, with a 5x engagement year to date.
“Global organizations are competing to get the best return on their largest investment: their people,” says its founder. “It helps them maximize that return by unleashing an even greater strength: the collective intelligence of their entire workforce.”
Why should you join this startup?
By joining us, you will directly impact the employee experience at scale, working alongside a team with extraordinary diversity in technical and personal experience. We believe in democratizing institutional knowledge and making it accessible to every individual at a company. People are at the center of everything we do, and it’s our mission to enable every company to deliver the full might of their firm to better serve their clients and the world in which they operate.
What will you do?
As our Head of Growth, your key responsibilities include:
- Go after companies with 500-5000 employees
- Create an Early Sales / Market Validation strategy by defining separate customer segments that the business can approach in parallel
- Work closely with the Marketing and Leadership team to define our differentiators/positioning and create impactful marketing collateral and strategies
- Set pricing and revenue strategy in partnership with the Leadership team
- Lead Generation and Qualification: create a pipeline/timeline for a parallelized plan of attack with door-opening and closing strategies for each segment
- Manage communications with senior customer stakeholders (C-level)
- Leverage members of the team as support in sales strategy execution; recruit and build sales team as needed
- Lead sales cycle all-hands and set cadence
- Work with our legal counsel and Leadership as needed when negotiating customer terms
- Work closely with Customer Success and Product to incorporate customer feedback and product enhancement/support as needed
- Become an expert in the competitive space and industry trends with an eye to identifying our direct competitors, potential partners, and potential buyers
You’re looking for hyper-growth, and already have:
- 5+ years in Enterprise Sales, with meaningful experience selling technology platforms to financial institutions, Consulting and Technology services companies, and proven tactics and approaches that can help us iterate quickly and productively towards product-market fit.
- Experience with start-ups preferred.