Compensation:Base is $200K-$225K + Commission
Location: TX or Neighboring States
Our client is a publicly traded IT and Software Development company with a market cap of $9B with more than 25000 employees in 19 countries working for companies like Google, Rockwell Automation, Electronic Arts, and Santander, among others.
The Sr. Account Executive will be responsible for hunting new accounts or targeting new logos and for growing our client’s account base.
WHAT WILL HELP YOU SUCCEED:
12+ years of sales experience with 5+ years of industry related experience at the leadership level in 1 of the following – Banking, Financial Services, Insurance, FinTech
YOU WILL GET THE CHANCE TO:
Builds business by identifying and selling prospects, and maintaining relationships with clients.
- Hunting new accounts, or targeted new logos. Responsible for growing our client’s account base
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry, researching and analyzing sales options.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Goals Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; and participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Being performance and results oriented. Problem-solving aptitude.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field highly desirable.
- Being relentless in pursuit of new logos. Ability to develop sales strategies.
- Being data-driven and kind of a data-geek: clear understanding of data, analytics, metrics and statistics. Ability to develop and use performance KPIs.
- High Energy. Having a startup mindset and ability to work in a team environment.
- You are fluent and able to effectively communicate in English (Spanish is highly desirable).
Skills and Qualifications:
Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Energy Level, Negotiation, Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales