Senior Marketing Manager – Digital Engineering Services
Location: Redmond, WA
Salary –$125k-150K per annum
Be a part of a growing team that works for a World’s Leading Digital Consulting and Technology Services firm. If you are a highly motivated, customer focused, solution centric, and forward-thinking individual who can work in a highly challenging environment then we have the right opportunity for you.
We are seeking an innovative senior marketing manager to create and execute our Digital Engineering Services marketing and competitive positioning strategies.
As a senior marketing manager your duties will include working with the various Digital Engineering Centers of Excellence (COE’s) and our Corporate Marketing Team to analyze competitor behavior, identify market trends, and increase our market share within the industry.
To be successful in this role, you should demonstrate a great track record in marketing Digital Engineering Services (i.e., Cloud Engineering, Data Modernization, SmartOps and Industry-Specific AI Solutions) to enterprise clients and be enthusiastic about innovative storytelling and content strategies coupled with tactical execution that results in engaging, results-driven lead generation campaigns.
Senior Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Create and execute a comprehensive marketing plan with strategic and tactical efforts designed to generate new business leads in Digital Engineering Services.
- Analyze current marketing strategies to identify new sales opportunities for Digital Engineering Services offerings.
- Perform competitor analysis toward an increased market share.
- Develop customer-based marketing and branding strategies, based on differentiation of service offering.
- Developing target buying personas and monitoring key marketing metrics against these.
- Identify value propositions of service offering to define and inform new customer strategies.
- Create a tactical plan of action focused on lead generation – across owned, social and industry partner channels (such as Azure, AWS, GCP and Snowflake) – with data and metrics to determine effectiveness and return on investment of marketing efforts.
- Orchestrate content development to support proposed marketing strategies across channels.
- Liaise with senior management, corporate marketing, sales, and practice teams to understand and respond to business priorities.
Senior Marketing Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business development, or similar.
- 5-7 years of experience as a senior marketing manager in Digital Engineering Services.
- Experience in working with Technology Partners (such as Microsoft, Google, AWS and Snowflake) to produce marketing content, create joint marketing campaigns and co-hosting of events.
- Experience in coordinating with and maintaining relationships with industry analysts (such as The Everest Group, Gartner, Forrester, etc.).
- Proficiency in CRM software, such as Microsoft Dynamics.
- Advanced knowledge of enterprise client behavior and corresponding marketing strategies.
- Demonstrable experience in marketing innovation through various channels.
- Exceptional ability and drive to increase competitiveness and market share.
- Advanced competency in researching market trends and evolving buying behaviors.
- Exceptional interpersonal, writing and communication skills.
Benefits offered – Comprehensive healthcare, dental & vision, 401k plan, and PTO, etc.