VP Talent and Learning
Compensation: Base is $200K-$250K + Stock Options
Our client is among the world’s largest investment corporations which have rolled out a networking platform that enables users to connect and share information in an intuitive way. Users can build their personal brand as subject matter experts, expand their reach, and stay up to date with colleagues and clients.
While it is impossible for any human to know tens of thousands of people, a computer system can. Their solution leverages a combination of system-driven and user-provided data to surface richer and more complete business-relevant profiles on an organization’s people, teams, jobs, universities, alumni, communities, and clients than has ever been made available before. It is designed to be able to share the right information with the right person at the right time.
“Global organizations are competing to get the best return on their largest investment: their people,” says its founder. “It helps them maximize that return by unleashing an even greater strength: the collective intelligence of their entire workforce.”
What will you do?
Accountable for developing and delivering and end to end people strategy to enable our client to attract, engage, develop, and retain the talent.
This role will interface with key stakeholders from across multiple business units to ensure our client can deliver on the priorities and people strategy.
Understand the unique needs of sales and tech talent and work across the talent lifecycle to create and implement strategies and plans that support attracting, retaining, developing, engaging, rewarding, and advancing the growth and development of top-tier sales and tech professionals.
- Provide thought leadership and consulting support to the business around the delivery of enterprise-wide Talent plans and programs that support the business’ People strategy and priorities. This is done in collaboration with key people & capability partners (Total Rewards, Learning, Talent, Leadership development). includes a wholistic approach to leadership development and effectiveness, organizational effectiveness, and cultural change, employee engagement, talent and succession planning, performance management, career development, and skills and capabilities building supported by blended learning strategies.
- Brings in outside best practices on how top tech businesses handle hiring for sales and technology resources.
- Has experience in HR Business Partnership and/or is a specialist in Sales and Talent.
- Assures a relentless focus on diversity and inclusion in all people-related operations.
- 8-15 years of experience in HR Business Partnering and/or specialist Talent roles within technology organizations, or significant past experience working with sales and tech talent.
- Experience owning relationships with senior business leaders globally across organizational divisions and acting as a strategic advisor; ability to speak the language of tech.
- Experience partnering with the business and acting as a bridge between the business and the talent functions.
- Experience in a large, fast paced, matrixed corporate Technology environments.