We are headhunting for a senior leader for one of our clients, global IT services and solutions company with more than 3000 employees worldwide and growing very rapidly with their AI/ML solutions helping ISVs in digital transformation.
They are looking to expand further in their existing accounts Microsoft and Meta and looking for an individual who is based in and around the Seattle area and has relationships in either of these companies.
Join a global IT services company with Fortune 500 clients.
If you or anyone you know can make $150K – $300K, please apply here or email me your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Successfully prospect new opportunities via established relationships and nurtured new leads
- Navigate sales barriers of entry and maintain awareness of the competitive landscape
- Drive the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to closure
- Account Planning, revenue forecasting, and opportunity management
- Responsible for overall accountability for business growth within account/geographic base
- Demonstrate knowledge of a process for developing and managing a territory including forecasting, quota attainment, sales presentations, short-term, mid-term, and long-term opportunity management
- Make presentations to senior managers and decision-makers
- Assist pre-sales and delivery team to draft and deliver proposals
- Work with technical staff and product specialists where required to address customer requirements
- 10-15+ years of technology-related sales or business development, account management
- Demonstrated understanding of solution selling techniques
- Experienced in building strong, collaborative customer relationships with Business Decision Makers, IT Decision Makers
- Ability to navigate a customer through sales negotiations and technical presentations in person and remotely
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience required: Computer Science, similar information technology-related discipline.