Compensation: Base is $150K + 10%-13% Bonus
Our client is the number 1 data science company with 3200+ employees worldwide.
In this role (remote), you will be responsible for delivering strategic technology solutions to our client’s customers. The solutions you support and configure are delivered for long term and will scale with the customer’s growth plans seamlessly.
You will be the front-facing lead point of contact for our client and the end client (Enterprise clients) and manage the entire delivery of global CX Programs. This would entail executing programs right from design, implementation, reporting, and analysis – supporting a revenue portfolio ~ USD 8 to 10 Mn.
This role will provide you exceptional exposure and visibility into the Experience Management programs of the top companies in the world. To really crush this role, you will need to combine your strong technical expertise, interpersonal skills, business acumen, portfolio management and client management skills.
WHAT WILL HELP YOU SUCCEED:
Be a key contributor to the growth of the relationship for our clients across different verticals.
Play a major role in acquiring new logos and converting them into long-term engagements for our client and its clients.
- Manage CX programs end to end. Monitor and review progress for timely implementation of all programs/projects
- Engage with relevant stakeholders within the client organization to review conduct review meetings periodically.
- Review contracts, SOW, and any other related documents and ensure all legal documents are in place and up to date to perform services. Review and approve proposals for prospective clients which includes solution and project scope.
- Work with the internal Engineering Services team and designing project plan to implement client use case
- Review the final solution from the clients’ best practices perspective and provide recommendation for efficient implementation of solutions
- Continuously adapt and develop product knowledge and learn new technologies. Work with the team to enhance the experience appropriately.
- Train end-clients on specific use cases and new aspects of the Experience Management (XM) Platform and related solutions
- Actively participate in presales/sales process, scoping call with the end-clients.
- 5+ years of experience in the space of technology, platforms, and project management.
- 5+ years of experience in handling revenue goals; active participation in account growth and business development
- Experience working with leading Market research or consulting firm
- (preferred) Experience working in target-driven roles implicating sales/business development.
- (preferred) Organic movement from Operations to Sales