Pactera EDGE Staffing Case Study
CASE STUDY – JOB OPENING FOR VP SALES/CLIENT PARTNER FOR RETAIL & CPG SECTOR
Client: Pactera EDGE
Pactera EDGE brings together data, intelligence and experiences to deliver human-centric solutions to complex business challenges.
Pactera EDGE is a global digital and technology services company. We design, build and optimize human-centric intelligent digital platforms. Our core capabilities are in data, intelligence, experience and globalization. Pactera EDGE is a separate company from Pactera who has authorized use of its trademark.
Pactera wanted to hire a senior level candidate who is either based in Bentonville, AR or is ready to relocate. The VP Sales or Client Partner should have strong relationships with the end client (retail giant in Bentonville, AR) including CXO level relationships. In addition, they should be experts in AI/ML and Data Intelligence solutions for a complex sale and consultative selling. Pactera had tried using their internal recruitment teams and also employing various 3rd party recruitment agencies but in vain.
TALSMART was given the opportunity to work in this position as a pilot. We identified candidates with different skill sets using our data aggregation and AI/ML solutions as well as massive outreach (very senior sales leaders with prior experience with the retail giant) in order to fill positions with different skill sets. This paved the way for us to look for an experienced mid-level salesperson who can succeed with the help of our support staff.
Today TALSMART is the vendor of choice for Pactera EDGE and is helping them fill and recruit all leadership positions.
The Client Partner (CP) is accountable for Sales/Revenue growth at select Customer accounts. A CP builds and maintains strong relationships with the client (including CXO level relationships), increases market share in the accounts, and improves penetration. This role is dominantly sales focused.
- Identify opportunities for growth in the existing Customer account.
- Lead account strategy and planning; revenue forecasting and opportunity management.
- Develop and strengthen relationships with key stakeholders, decision-makers, and influencers at the Customer organization and drive the penetration across all functions, including Executive Management, Marketing, Finance, IT, Engineering et al.
- Become intimate with the Customer’s business objectives and execution plans, as well as acquire a deeper understanding of the Customer’s industry trends.
- Become an expert in company’s portfolio
- Leverage company’s unique value proposition to shape opportunities with the Customer and increase the share of revenues from single source deals.
- Lead proposal development, presentation, and positioning, negotiation of commercial terms for all transactions.
- Regularly monitor sales trends, market dynamics, competitive information and incorporate into existing account strategy and plan.
- Work with technical staff and delivery teams, where required, to address Customer requirements, follow-up, and track of issues through to resolution and customer satisfaction.
- Work with coordinate and manage multiple groups consisting of, but not limited to, delivery and pre-sales teams, to analyze complex business problems and develop bespoke proposals to meet the customer’s business goals.
- Lead the business development cycle and coordinate a global team of marketing, sales, and solutions architects.
- Prepare account plan(s) and industry trends.
- Participate in trade shows and attend local networking events frequently.
- Negotiate favorable terms for Master Services Agreements with new clients.
- Travel to prospect and customer locations on a frequent basis,
- This position reports directly to the Head of the Business Unit (SBU).
- Bachelor’s degree, or combination of education and experience.
- 8+ years of sales experience as an individual contributor.
- Advanced knowledge of Office 365 application suite.
your questions 24/7